Friday, October 8, 2010

I really want stuffing right now.

It's been such a good week. I am much more freed up now that my presentation is done. I think it went well for the most part (nothing like my student council president speech, that's for sure). 

People here are really great. The only bad thing is that I'm only here for 3 months and I wish I could get to know them better. We talked about what a typical Thanksgiving is with the turkey, yams, pilgrims, and the most important stuffing. This will be the first Thanksgiving away from home. I'm really sad, hopefully, I'll be there via skype. But no sticky rice and turkey this year. That is really sad. I think we are going to make some Thanksgiving food and have a huge dinner with our English friends. That is something to be excited for. 

Tomorrow Kevin and I are going to Barcelona. I am so excited. The city is beautiful with Gaudi's architecture and I can't wait for tapas, and churros con chocolate. I think I'm going to pop with excitement. We also get to see Janice, who we haven't seen since June. 

Alright, time for bed. We have to get up at 5am tomorrow. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails