Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Foodgawker likes flower-shaped gelato

I am currently sitting on the fourth floor of our library working on a paper on chthonic deities and being distracted by the amazing view of the English countryside. I was camped out here all yesterday typing away and I plan to do the same today.

Anyways, I updated Salt & Spatula last night about my favorite places to eat in Paris. 
I submitted one of my pictures to foodgawker which is my FAVORITE food site. This morning I saw the daily postings (it's my homepage) and saw that I was posted! That's pretty exciting. 

Alright, I need to get back to work. This paper is not going to write itself. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. That's SO cool! You are becoming quite the favorite chef of foodgawker!

    p.s. i miss your cooking

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails